My Top Five Moments From 2017
It's always good to reflect back on another year that's come and gone. It's still crazy to think 2018 is just days away and we're not all driving flying cars and have robots named Rosie doing all of our cleaning for us yet. I feel like we're close though...maybe in 2018. Here are my top 5 moments from 2017!
5. Getting my real estate license. I am a huge fan of HGTV, so I was inspired to get my license on the side. It was a TON of work, but I know so much more now that I didn't before! It proved to me that we're never too old to learn new things!
4. Welcoming my niece Calista to the family! She was born in June! I'm so happy that my son has a cousin!
3. Getting the job as Brand Manager of Mix! I started out as an intern on this station so it was really cool for me to see things come full circle! My husband and I started doing the morning show together--something we'd always dreamed of!
2. My trip to Chicago this past February. I tried Chicago deep dish pizza for the first time at Lou Malnati's. If you're going to Chicago, you have to try it! I also faced my fear of heights and checked out Chicago 360!
1. Giving birth to my son, Charlie! He was the biggest surprise of the year because he was born five weeks early. My husband and I thought we had five more weeks of nesting to get ready for him. We weren't as prepared as we wanted to be, but I gave birth to a healthy baby boy!
What are your top moments from 2018?