MnDOT’s 511 System Helps You Navigate in a Winter Storm
With a winter storm on its way, the Minnesota Department of Transportation reminds you that they've added some new features to their 511 traveler information system.
Some of the new features this winter include:
- Personalize your 511, where you can enter up to 20 routes that your travel regularly.
- Smart 511, where you sign-up online and then enter your phone number to get information sent to you.
Enter your number to get our mobile branded app
- Citizen Reporting, where you can submit driving conditions where you are.
- Traffic delay, which shows if there are any delays on your route due to a crash, construction, other incidents.
- Plow Cams, where you can see what the plow drivers are seeing.