MN Parents Share the Annoying Things Their Kids Say
We took to Facebook to ask our listeners what their kids say that drive them bonkers.
A recent survey asked parents to share the top cringe-worthy things their kids say. They were:
- Are we there yet? 41%
- What’s for dinner? 39%
- When is dinner? 33%
- Mom!/Do we have any food? 30%
- I don’t want to go! 27%
- Where are the good snacks?/Can I play with your phone? 25%
- Dad! 23%
- Can I go to [friend]’s house? 22%
- Can [friend] sleepover/stay for dinner?/Can I have that? 20%
- Can I get a treat?/Five/ten more minutes 19%
- I’m not tired 17%
Just for fun, we thought we'd take to Facebook to ask our listeners to share what phrases their kids say that drive them crazy.
"Mom I’m bored."
"What's for dinner?"
"'Yeah in a minute...' 20 minutes later... 'gaawww i know'"
"'SORRY!' (Like the board game and 2 seconds later they repeat bad behavior!"
Check out what parents had to say they're most looking forward to doing now that their kids are back in school here.