Minnesota ‘Overrated Draft’
'Overrated Drafts' took over Twitter this week. It's basically a list of five things people find overrated. Here is my Minnesota Overrated Draft!
1. Getting a Corn Dog at the State Fair - Why waste time and resources on something you can get at any county fair.
2. Shopping at the Mall of America - Tourists everywhere, and parking is a nightmare Friday-Sunday. Most stores can be found in other malls.
3. Valley Scare - Is it fun and festive? Yes. Is it worth paying admission to wait in line for over an hour for one ride? No.
4. Tater Tot Hot Dish - It's a beloved food staple here. But it's kinda boring and bland to be honest.
5. Ice Fishing - The risk of dropping car keys or a phone down a hole doesn't counter with the reward of sitting on a frozen lake for hours.