Minnesota ‘Fall Themed’ Events Happening This Weekend
'Tis the season for grape stomping, winery tours and fall fun! If you're in the mood to experience all that a Minnesota fall has to offer, you're in the right place. Here are all of the fall themed events happening this weekend throughout central Minnesota and a few of our neighboring areas. Have fun and soak in the fall comfort!
- Harvest Moon Wagon Ride--You can get a wagon ride in the moonlit park at Three Rivers Park District-Gale Woods Farm in Minnetrista today. It kicks off at 6 p.m. and goes until 9 p.m. Go through the barn and navigate your way through a hay bale maze. There will be live music, a bonfire and more!
- Fall Crawl--The inaugural 'Fall Crawl' is an unlimted craft beer and wine tasting event at Powder Ridge Saturday, Sept. 14 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. It's a 5k style course set up with local brews and wines on the hill. The course has 'short cuts' for those who'd rather just do the tasting!
- Rocky Ridge Outlet Craft-Vendor & Flea Market--The event gets underway in Albany on Saturday, September 14. It's all outdoors, so plan for weather accordingly.
- Hungarian Harvest Festival & Grape Stomp--the 6th annual grape stomp event kicks off at the Millner Heritage Winery on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission is free and will feature authentic Hungarian food, folk dancing, live music and free grape stomping.
- Outdoor Gear Swap--You can buy, sell and trade your outdoor gear at Beaver Island Brewing Company in St. Cloud from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.