Minnesota DNR Wants Input on Fisheries Management Plans
The Department of Natural Resources is looking for input from users, lake associations, outdoor groups, and local governments before developing updates.
The Stearns County lakes include Two Rivers, Big Sauk, and Little Birch.
The DNR is looking for thoughts on things like fish habitat concerns, what types of fish you like to catch, and whether the goal is to catch a lot of fish or big fish.
To give your input, call or email the fisheries manager for your lake before the end of February.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Stearns County Tackling New Justice Center Project in 2024
- St. Cloud Planning University Drive Improvements in 2024
- Large Grant Awarded for Sherburne County Intersection Improvement
- Minnesota Launches New Assisted Living Report Card
- Emerald Ash Borer Discovered in 48th Minnesota County
LOOK: The largest lottery jackpots in US history
Gallery Credit: Chandler Friedman
LOOK: 20 of the strangest natural phenomena in America
Gallery Credit: Martha Sandoval