Metro Bus Ending ConneX On-Demand Service in Sartell
SARTELL (WJON News) -- A temporary bus service in Sartell is coming to an end and a fixed route will replace the shared-ride service.
Metro Bus is sunsetting the ConneX on-demand service and resuming Fixed Route 32 starting on Sunday.
The pilot project was started in 2019 and extended several times before the decision was made to go back to the fixed route system for Sartell.
Route 32 will hub from the Sartell Walmart store and run hourly from 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on weekdays and 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on weekends. It is an hourly loop through Sartell that returns to Walmart.
The route will also serve Sartell High School three times each weekday.
For more information visit ridemetrobus.com.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lane Closures Starting on Highway 10 in St. Cloud
- Briggs Chain of Lakes Gets Grant for Phosphorous Study
- Road Construction 2023: Stearns County
- Stearns County Household Hazardous Waste Mobile Collections Announced
- Expert: Minnesotans Should Expect Dreadful Mosquito Season