Update: Level 3 Sex Offender Meeting Cancelled
ZIMMERMAN (WJON News) -- UPDATE: The Level 3 Sex Offender meeting scheduled for Tuesday, November 14th has been canceled.
The Sherburne County Sheriff's Office says Brent Spafford is not moving to the county at this time.
The Sherburne County Sheriff's Office is alerting residents about a level 3 sex offender moving into a residence near Zimmerman.
The sheriff's office says 43-year-old Brent Spafford was convicted of sexually abusing a vulnerable child when he was 19-years-old and has served his sentence.
A community notification meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 14th at 5:30 p.m. It will be held at the Zimmerman Public Safety Building.
Authorities say Spafford is moving into the area of 245th Avenue Northwest which is just southeast of Zimmerman.
Level 3 sex offenders are designated as those most likely to re-offend.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- CentraCare Announces $250,000 Fundraising Match
- Winter Parking Restrictions Return to the St. Cloud Area
- Highway 169 in Elk River Reopens to Traffic
- Highway 23 North Gap Project is completed, Road Reopening
- Minnesota DNR Sets Winter Walleye Bag Limits on Two Popular Lakes
VHS Tapes That Sold For Shocking Amounts of Money
Do You Remember These Nostalgic '90s Cartoons?
Gallery Credit: Danielle Kootman
LOOK: 19 Drinks Only '90s Kids Remember
Gallery Credit: Meg Dowdy