Ice Castles in Maple Grove Announces Opening Date
Organizers say they'll open for the season on Wednesday, January 24th at 5:00 p.m.
The attraction originally anticipated an opening date of January 13th, but an unseasonably warm December pushed back the event's plans.
Ice artists are now working around the clock to get the attraction in Maple Grove ready.
Ice Castles has three other locations in Colorado, Utah, and New Hampshire and two Winter Realms locations in New York and Wisconsin.
Last week the Ice Palace in Delano announced their opening date will be on Thursday, January 25th.
The forecast is calling for high temperatures to stay well below the freezing mark every day from now through the opening date for both ice attractions.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lower Gas, Diesel Prices Predicted in 2024
- Minnesota's Minimum Wage Rates for 2024
- Two Minnesota Ice Events Delayed
- New Minnesota Tenant, Landlord Laws Take Effect January 1st
- New Theater Space Opening in Downtown St. Cloud
- Nonprofit Offering Month-Long Expeditions to Canada
LOOK: See the Most Famous Musician Born the Same Year As You
Gallery Credit: Stacker