Huskies Skin Beavers In Men’s Hockey
It was another light night in area sports with just two teams having games. In Men's College Hockey, St. Cloud State didn’t have any problems with Bemidji State on Friday, downing the Beavers 6-1.
The Huskies jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first period, added one goal in the 2nd and 2 more in the 3rd. Six different players scored, and Dominic Basse made 21 saves. The two teams have off Saturday and will finish the series on Sunday at 4 pm in Bemidji.
--The St. Cloud Norsemen’s struggles continue as they fell to the Aberdeen Wings 5-1 on Friday. The Norsemen’s only goal came from Hagen Moe. The two teams play again Saturday at 7:15 p.m.
READ MORE FROM AUTHOR PAUL HABSTRITT:
- Rocori Dance Team Has Strong Family Ties
- Display Lights Up Holidays In Cold Spring
- Making Connections Name Of The Game For St. John's Prep
- A Novel Idea Develops Into Passion For Retired Teacher
- New Sartell Community Ed Director Brings Diverse Skill Set To Job
- 2024 Opening Still The Goal For New Children's Museum
- Sartell Dance Showcase Packs Them In
LOOK: These Are the Richest NFL players
Gallery Credit: Katrina Sirotta
TACKLE THESE: Check Out the Best Uniforms In Each NFL Team's History
LOOK: Biggest underdog victories in March Madness
Gallery Credit: Brian Budzynski