Going to See Gaga In St. Paul Tonight? Here is What You Need to Know!
I have been patiently waiting since February for the Joanne World Tour to come to Minnesota! Lady Gaga takes over the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul tonight. If you are heading down to the show this evening, here is what you need to know!
- Doors open at 6:30 pm, show starts at 7:30 pm
- Your Credit Card is Your Ticket - The credit or debit card you used to buy your ticket is how you get into the show. You will need your card and photo ID ready when you go through the gate.
- Have Your Group Ready - Everyone you purchased tickets for need to enter with you, because of the credit card ticket. So make sure your group is there and ready to go!
- GA Floor Ticket Holders - If you got tickets to be on the floor in the General Admission area, you must enter through Gate 1 (the entrance on Kellogg Blvd.) and will be wrist banded before entering.
- There are still tickets available - Looking for last minute tickets? The show isn't sold out yet! Get yours here!
- Be Ready to dance! - Lady Gaga is doing a 5 Act, 23 song set list. Be ready for a long night of dancing and singing along to the Mommy Monster's biggest hits!
See you at the Joanne World Tour tonight!