Foley Fun Days Continues With Grand Parade & More
The final day of Foley Fun Days wraps up today with a grand parade, live music, BINGO and more!
- The Foley Royalty will be hosting BINGO at Foley City Hall starting at 1 p.m.
- Mexica Yolotl, a traditional Aztec performance group, will share their music and adnce from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. in downtown.
- The Grande Parade starts at 6:30 p.m. Over 100 units are expected and marching bands from all over Minnesota will be performing.
- Live music takes over the downtown stage from 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. Buffalo Alice, a classic rock and country band will be the headliner.
- The midway and food booths will again be open all day.
Today marks the last day of the medallion hunt. The final clue will be posted in the Foley City Hall. The first person to bring the medallion to city hall will win a $100 prize.