Driver Airlifted After Hitting Deer on the Highway
ISANTI (WJON News) -- A man was airlifted to the hospital after the vehicle he was driving struck a deer.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on Highway 47 near Isanti.
Forty-four-year-old Noel Turnock of Princeton was driving north when his vehicle hit a deer.
Get our free mobile app
Troopers say he was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center by Life Link with serious injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Elk River Native Top American, 5th Overall at Boston Marathon
- Memorial Funds Set up For Deputy Josh Owen's Family
- St. Joseph, YMCA Approve Lease, and Development Agreements
- Highway 10/23 Project: What to Expect to Start
- 2nd Snowiest Season of All Time in St. Cloud
Why do cats have whiskers? Why do they meow? Why do they nap so much? And answers to 47 other kitty questions:
Why do they meow? Why do they nap so much? Why do they have whiskers? Cats, and their undeniably adorable babies known as kittens, are mysterious creatures. Their larger relatives, after all, are some of the most mystical and lethal animals on the planet. Many questions related to domestic felines, however, have perfectly logical answers. Here’s a look at some of the most common questions related to kittens and cats, and the answers cat lovers are looking for.