A two-year-old boy in Orem, Utah named Brock Shoff was playing with his twin brother Bowdy in their bedroom last week. And they decided to climb on their dresser by using the drawers as steps. Which made it flip over and fall on them, and Brock got trapped underneath it. Luckily, Bowdy didn't get trapped. And now a security footage of him trying to figure out what to do went viral.


The twins dad told CNN that they got the dresser from Ikea . . . which recalled millions of dressers in 2016 because they could tip over too easily. This video made my heart stop and I still can't believe the boy escaped with no major injuries. He definitely has a guardian angel on his shoulder. Read more at CNN.

More From Mix 94.9