Man Killed When Train Hits his Vehicle
PILLAGER (WJON News) -- A man died when the car he was driving was struck by a train.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened at about 2:30 p.m. Thursday on Highway 210 near Pillager in Cass County.
A Burlington Northern Santa Fe train was going east at West Gull River Road Southwest when it hit a car on the tracks.
Get our free mobile app
Fifty-three-year-old Lance Beacham of Moorhead was killed.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sauk Rapids Home That Survived 1886 Turns 150 Years
- Gas Prices Continue to Rise in Minnesota, Nationally
- LSS Frozen Meals Growing in Popularity
- St. Cloud Arts Commission Providing Opportunities for All
- 3 More St. Cloud Businesses Awarded Main Street Grants
LOOK: Here are the states where you are most likely to hit an animal
Hitting an animal while driving is a frightening experience, and this list ranks all 50 states in order of the likelihood of such incidents happening, in addition to providing tips on how to avoid them.