Cold Spring Man Charged With Sexually Abusing Young Girl
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- A Cold Spring man is charged with 1st-degree criminal sexual conduct for allegedly sexually assaulting a girl when she was as young as 10-years-old.
Forty-one-year-old Hector Medina Acosta is accused of assaulting the girl between 2013 and 2015 when they lived together.
The girl said Medina Acosta touched her inappropriately several times during that time.
The charges state that authorities recently learned of the accusations and an arrest warrant was issued.
Investigators spoke with Medina Acosta who allegedly admitted to groping the girl and that he moved out because of issues with his wife and to remove himself from the victim so nothing further would happen.
Medina Acosta is due back in court on December 20th.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- CentraCare Announces $250,000 Fundraising Match
- Winter Parking Restrictions Return to the St. Cloud Area
- Highway 169 in Elk River Reopens to Traffic
- Highway 23 North Gap Project is completed, Road Reopening
- Minnesota DNR Sets Winter Walleye Bag Limits on Two Popular Lakes
Come Visit Richmond With Us in Pictures
HUMAN FOODS THAT ARE GOOD FOR YOUR DOG