Central MN’s Guide To Cinco De Mayo
Unfortunately, Cinco De Mayo didn't fall on taco Tuesday this year...it's OK, I'll get over it. Now you've got an excuse to enjoy tacos two days in a row. There are several local establishments that'll be offering food and drink discounts to help you get your party on! Any holiday that involves food is a great holiday in my book--add tacos to the mix and that's a recipe for a great time. Here are local establishments that announced specials for Cinco De Mayo!
- Winners Sports Bar and Grill in Sartell will start their celebration at 11 a.m. on May 5. According to their official Facebook event page, they're offering up $2 tacos, $4 taco salads and $3 margaritas and Coronas all day long!
- Mexican Village in St. Cloud has $5 margaritas, $3 Dos Equis and Corona, $3 half order of chili con queso and $3 fried ice cream.
Wednesday May 5th ✨
If you're just looking for great Mexican food and drinks, here are some of our area restaurants that'll definitely satisfy even the biggest taco craving.
- Anejos in Sartell
- El Loro Mexican Restaurant in Sauk Rapids
- Hernandez Burrito in Sauk Rapids
- Mexican Village in downtown St. Cloud
- Giliberto's Mexican Taco Shop in St. Cloud
- La Casita Restaurant in Waite Park
- Taco John's in Waite Park and St. Cloud
- Taco Bell in St. Cloud
- Jimmy's Pour House
- Old Capital Tavern
- 3 Peppers Mexican Grill in Albany
- Benton Station in Sauk Rapids
- Boulder Tap House in Waite Park
- Coyote Moon Grille in St. Cloud
- Crooked Pint Ale in Waite Park
- Green Mill in St. Cloud
- Legends Bar and Grill at the Holiday Inn in St. Cloud
- Los Ortizes' Mexican Restaurant in Becker
- Lincoln Depot in St. Cloud
- Taco Gringo in Clearwater
- Triple R Grill and Bar in Kimball
If you know of any local Cinco De Mayo specials that weren't on our list, please email email@example.com.
Bucket List Attractions in Minnesota - Must Sees