Central Minnesota’s Ultimate Trick Or Treating Guide
Halloween is a great time of year! But, sometimes it's the coldest time of the year. Your little goblins and ghouls are excited to sport their costumes...take them somewhere indoors where they don't have to bundle up in layers. If you need more than one day of trick or treating, let this list be your guide. We've compiled the ultimate list of trick or treating opportunities in our area.
Friday, Oct. 26
- Rice Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting trick or treating along Main Street starting at 3:30 p.m. Participating businesses will have a pumpkin displayed in their window.
Saturday, Oct. 27
- Trunk or Treat at North Crest Kids Activity Center from 1-3 p.m.
- Trick or Treat with Coborn's on Pine Cone Road from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 28
- Halloween Party & Trunk or Treat at Crossing Church in St. Cloud at 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 30
- Trunk or Treat at Gilleland Chevrolet starting at 5 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- Trick or Treat at Scheels in St. Cloud from 5-7 p.m.
Do you know of other indoor trick or treating opportunities we can add to this list? Comment below!