Central Minnesota Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
Valentine's Day is Thursday. If you're planning on a romantic date this weekend to celebrate with your sweetheart, consider some of these super romantic date spots.
- Ice skating at Lake George--what says romance better than skating hand in hand with your sweetheart with a beautiful view of downtown St. Cloud to gaze at? Bonus, after skating you can cuddle up together for warmth.
- Couple's Paint'N Party--you and your Valentine can paint together while sipping on cocktails and sharing an appetizer. It's a fun activity to do, plus you'll get to take home your canvas painting. It's held every Tuesday night at Neighbors Route-75 Bar And Grill.
- Dinner at Anton's--Brush up on your gangster history and cozy up in a wagon booth. The restaurant used to be a speak easy during prohibition. Rumor has it that Al Capone himself once stopped at the restaurant. Make sure to ask for the booth notorious for first dates. The staff will bring you a market to sign you and your sweetie's name.
- Valentine's Day Dinner & Comedy Show at The Red Carpet Nightclub--You and your Valentine will be treated to chicken alfredo and chicken parmesan, a salad, bread sticks, steamed broccoli and a free glass of wine with dinner. Three different comedians will be taking the stage from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Tickets cost $30 per person.
- A Valentine Serenade by Cold Spring Area Maennerchor--Spend the evening hearing beautiful romantic songs by the men's chorus. The event is Saturday, Feb. 16 at the Waite Park American Legion at 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $35 per couple. You'll get cold and hot appetizers and a confetti cake dessert provided with your ticket.
- Live and Local with Charlie Roth at Jules Bistro--Treat your sweetheart to a night of live music, made-from-scratch food and wine! Charlie Roth will be performing a blend of Americana, folk and blues music from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 14.