CentraCare’s 2019 Car Seat Safety Checkup Schedule
To make sure your family is safe on Minnesota roads CentraCare will again be holding car seat checkup events throughout the year.
Car seat checkups will be held at the Gold Cross Ambulance location at 2800 7th St. N in St. Cloud between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. on the following dates;
Monthly car seat checkup events:
- Wednesday, Jan. 16
- Wednesday, Feb. 20
- Wednesday, March 20
- Wednesday, April 17
- Wednesday, May 15
- Wednesday, June 19
- Wednesday, July 17
- Wednesday, Aug. 21
- Wednesday, Sept. 18
- Wednesday, Oct. 9
- Wednesday, Nov. 20
CentraCare outlined a few things to know before attending a car seat checkup event;
- Call ahead and make an appointment: 320-251-7393
- Install your car seat at home and look over your manual before you attend an event.
- You need to bring your own car seat.
- If you're pregnant and expecting, you're encouraged to get a car seat checkup when you're 6-7 months pregnant.
- It takes about 30 minutes for a full checkup.
- Car seat checkups are available for children of any age using a car seat or booster seat. You can also do a seat belt checkup for your child to make sure they're using it properly.