Busy St. Cloud Intersection to Close Starting Friday Evening
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- Traffic will get a little more tricky in south St. Cloud starting Friday evening.
If the weather cooperates, crews will be closing the intersection of Roosevelt Road and Cooper Avenue South starting at 6:00 p.m.
Planned construction will force traffic to detour around the work zone until the road is reopened by 5:00 a.m. on Monday.
Once the intersection opens, Roosevelt Road will be restricted to a single lane in each direction for approximately two weeks while that roadway is rebuilt. Detours will be posted.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area and find alternate routes.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lane Closures Starting on Highway 10 in St. Cloud
- Farmers' Almanac Predicting Broiling, Wet Summer
- Road Construction 2023: Stearns County
- Stearns County Household Hazardous Waste Mobile Collections Announced
- Expert: Minnesotans Should Expect Dreadful Mosquito Season