Blue Hill Township Clean Up Day This Saturday
CLEAN UP DAY THIS SATURDAY
The Blue Hill Township's Annual Clean Up Day is going to be this Saturday, April 24th. The event will take place from 8 am until Noon.
You will need to bring proof of residence, such as your Driver's License or Tax Statement.
Town Hall is located at 32090 153rd Street, at the corner of 153rd and County Road 3.
THINGS THAT YOU CAN BRING
The following items will be accepted: Cost Per Item
- Passenger Tires off the rim $1.00
- Passenger Tires on the rim $2.00
- Pickup Truck Tires 16" off of the rim $2.00
- Pickup Truck Tires 16" on the rim $3.00
- Semi Truck Tires on and off rim $10.00
- Tractor Tires on and off rim $35.00
- Appliances with Freon $20.00
- All other appliances $10.00
- Mattresses $10.00
- Box Springs $5.00
- Baby Mattresses $5.00
- Televisions 20" or less $5.00
- Television sets larger than 20" $10.00
- Stereo systems $10.00
- VCR's, Computers and Printers $10.00
- Furniture $10.00
- Clean Scrap Metal FREE
- Auto Batteries FREE
- Pickup load of Misc. $25.00
THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT BRING
- The following items will NOT be accepted:
- No gas refrigerators of any kind
- No garbage
- No yard waste
- No hazardous waste
- Remove all tires from scrap bikes and lawnmowers.
- Drain all gas and oil from lawnmowers and snowmobiles.
- All tracks, seats and plastic hoods need to be removed on snowmobiles
- Salt must be removed from water softeners
The Township has the right to refuse acceptance of any materials it deems unacceptable.
If you have questions about any of your items, you can call ahead of time.