Benton County Fair Schedule; Wednesday, August 1
Over 98,000 people are expected to attend this year's 106th annual Benton County Fair in Sauk Rapids. There's a lot going on and just a few days to soak it all in. Here is the lineup of
- Beer garden opens at noon and goes through midnight
- Food/concessions open at 10 a.m. and go through 11:30 p.m.
- Midway starts at 1 p.m. and goes until midnight. You can get $25 armbands for all the rides from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Farm Bureau scavenger hunt in the Little Red Barn from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Reptile Sideshow in the activity area from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pig races in the activity area at noon, 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Magician, George of the Jungle on the Cottonwood Stage at 2 p.m.
- Bingo in the Lions Building from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Demolition derby at the Grandstand at 7:30 p.m.
- Movie at the FFA Barnyard, 'The Croods' at 8 p.m.
- Monroe Crossing, blue grass music, on the Cottonwood Stage at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Wild Goose Chase Cloggers, Appalachian Clogging on the Cottonwood Stage at 6 p.m.
- Walzateers, old time music, on the Cottonwood Stage at 7 p.m.
- Shane Martin live on the Beer Garden Stage from 8 p.m. to midnight
- Dairy Goat Judging in the Show Arena at 8 a.m.
- Miniature horse show in the horse arena at 1 p.m.
- Dough Ohman, 'Heart of the Farm/Barns of MN' presentation in the Heritage Building at 3 p.m. and again on the Cottonwood Stage at 4 p.m.
- Premiere Showmanship Contest in the Show Arena at 6 p.m.
- Livestock auction in the show arena at 7 p.m.