Bachelor Colton Underwood Coming to Minnesota for Book Signing
Hey can I just steal you for a sec?
ABC's Bachelor from 2019 is now a published author and is coming to Minnesota on his book tour. His book, For the First Time, is a book about his life so far.
As the Bachelor of the hit show's 23rd season, Underwood reveals the highs + lows that have made him who he is today: growing up in Indiana, struggling with self-image + bullying, two time all American + three years in the NFL + of course, his journey to find love.
In this book he delivers a surprisingly raw and juicy account of his journey through The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, and The Bachelor, along with what has happened with him and Cassie Randolph since his season wrapped. The book is due in stores and on digital platforms March 31st.
I'm a huge bachelor fan and was glued to Colton's season and all the twists and turns that came with it. I can't wait to pick up a copy. And if it could be an autographed copy, even better.
Colton is making an appearance at the Mall of America on his book tour. The stop will be April 8th from 5-8 PM. These events can get pretty crazy, so here is what you need to know before it goes down:
1. You must have a Mall of America issued wristband in order to enter the event area. A limited number of wristbands will be available in the TCF Rotunda beginning at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, April 8, 2020. Wristbands will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
2. The time at which you line up is at your discretion. If lining up prior to 3 p.m., there will be a holding line near the TCF Rotunda.
3. In order to get a Mall of America wristband, you must purchase a copy of the book “THE FIRST TIME.” Books will be available for sale beginning at 3 p.m. at the Barnes & Noble Kiosk in the TCF Rotunda. Previously purchased books will not receive a wristband.
4. Wristbands are non-transferrable. Each person in your party must be present to receive a wristband. You may not pick up wristbands for another member of your party. People wearing wristbands that have been tampered or altered with will not be allowed through the autograph line. No exceptions.
5. Adults accompanying minors do not need a wristband to enter the line but will not receive an autograph without a purchased copy of the book.
6. Posed photos with Colton will be allowed.
All the event guidelines can be found here. Hopefully you "get the final rose"!