Avon Spunktacular Days Kicks Off Today! [List of Events]
The city of Avon is going to be busy this weekend with their annual Spuktacular Days celebration! Most of the events are taking place at the Wobegon Trail Head. Here is what you can expect this weekend
Friday June 16th
- Beer Garden opens at 5 PM
- Food Court opening at 5 PM featuring burgers, prime rib sandwiches, corn dogs, pork sandwiches,pizza, nachos, cheese curds, taco-in-a-bag and a whole lot more!
- Live Music from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM by Walter's Wheelhouse
Saturday June 17th
- Craft Fair in Wobegon Park from 9 AM - 5 PM
- Lady Slipper Nature Ride (Bike, Walk or Rollerblade) 8 AM - 10 AM
- Kids activities from 9 AM- 4 PM
- Bingo 2-4 PM
- 5K and 1K Walk/Run at Middle Spunk Beach
- Beer Gardens open at Noon, Food Court opens at 10 AM
- Variety Show from 1- 3 PM
- Parade at 7 PM
- Live Music from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM from Stone Road
- Fireworks at dusk!
Get out of the house this weekend and check out Avon Spunktacular Days! There is something for everyone in the family! Get all the details on the event here!