5 Things To Know Ahead Of The Carnival At Crossroads
There's a carnival coming to town. In fact, if you've driven by Target in Waite Park lately, you've probably noticed Gopher State Expositions already setting up for the event that doesn't get underway until Thursday. They're in the beginning stages of setting up and it's already looking like a good time! If you're planning on hitting up the carnival once it opens, here's what you need to know before you go!
1. The carnival starts on May 6th and will be in town for 10 days through May 16! (Perhaps a great Mother's Day outing or post graduation celebration spot!)
2. It's set up in the Crossroads Center parking lot between Target and Macy's. It's in the back of the parking lot where the giant outdoor movie screen was set up last summer.
3. The Miller Concession food stands will be on-hand. They're partnering with Gopher State Expositions. They'll be selling a variety of different food including; flavored cheese curds, corn dogs, footlong hot dogs, fresh cut fries, fresh squeezed lemonade, mini donuts, funnel cakes, deep fried oreos, ice cream treats and more.
4. The event will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wednesday through Friday they're open from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturdays they're open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sundays they're open 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. They'll have rides AND games. So, show up ready to get your carnival on!
5. They will be following Stay Safe MN and CDC Covid-19 guidelines in order to provide a safe and fun environment. You will need to maintain social distancing and wear your mask. They will provide sanitizer for guests to use and they will be following guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting the carnival.
Gopher State Expositions is celebrating their 75th anniversary this summer.
Hey fair food lovers - we have some amazing news for you! We’re teaming up with Gopher State Expositions, Inc. ...