5 Things To Know Ahead of St. Cloud’s New Caribou Opening
There's a new Caribou Coffee in town that's set to open soon. If you're a coffee lover like I am, you probably already know this...it's not news. But, there are some things you should know about the newest coffee location at 310 Lincoln Avenue in St. Cloud.
1. They've got their opening day in 4 days, according to a sign outside of their building. It seems that will put their opening date at Tuesday, July 27.
2. They've got a drive-thru where you can get all of your favorites from mochas and lattes to breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
3. They are still hiring. If you're looking for a job, you might want to start here if you love coffee. There was a giant sign outside of the building encouraging people to apply for a position.
4. The building itself is brand new. It's not the old Gateway Motel building even though it's located on the same site.
5. St. Cloud will now have 5 Caribou Coffee locations including on Division Street, in Lunds & Byerlys, at Crossroads Mall and in the Crossroads Mall parking lot. There are also other locations in Sartell, Sauk Rapids, St. Joseph and various cities around central Minnesota.
Store hours and other info have not been added to the coffee chain's website yet. They also do not have an official store Facebook page yet. St. Cloud's other 4 stores have varying hours, so it's hard to know exactly when this new location will open and close. Stay tuned for more info.
LOOK: Here are the 10 US golf destinations with the most courses per capita
Meet the 10 MN Paralympic Athletes Competing in Tokyo This Summer