5 Best Places To Get Pasta In Central Minnesota For National Pasta Day
I'm a pasta lover. I used to have a science teacher named Mr. Ziggler who would always tell us that pasta makes you fasta. Get it? It's OK if you don't. I'm not sure if pasta makes you smarter, but it sure does taste good. If you're looking to sink yourself into some noodles tonight...here are 5 of my favorite places to go that I've tried!
1. Noodles & Company, St. Cloud--I like them because they are pretty affordable...and hello we are a college town. Plus, they have an under 500 calorie menu for us pasta lovers. My favorite dish is the pesto cavatappi. It's only 380 calories...but, who is counting?
2. Olive Garden, St. Cloud--You really can't go wrong with Olive Garden. Pretty much everything they have on the menu involves pasta. It's like the pasta capital of St. Cloud.
3. Anton's, Waite Park--Two words...baked linguini. Order it. Do yourself a favor and splurge. I'd add on the extra chicken. You'll get a really nice side of white sauce and red sauce to pair with the dish. It's literally the best of both worlds.
4. Bello Cucina, St. Joseph--They have a wide variety of pasta options. Their lobster mac n cheese and their chicken parmigiana is to die for. Seriously. If you go there...try this.
5. Clearwater Travel Plaza, Clearwater--Lucky enough for us, today is Wednesday which happen's to be Chef Dan's "Original" pasta bar night from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. You'll thank me later.
What's your favorite place in central Minnesota to get pasta? Let me know so I can try it!