3 People Hurt In Chain Reaction Crash Near Monticello
MONTICELLO TOWNSHIP (WJON News) -- Three people were hurt in a chain reaction crash near Monticello Saturday morning. The Minnesota State Patrol says at about 4:30 a.m. a Volvo semi-truck driven by 36-year-old Mohamed Saed of St. Cloud was going west on Interstate 94 when it jack-knifed causing a chain reaction crash with three other vehicles.
The other vehicles involved were an SUV driven by 24-year-old Rebecca Huss of Cheswick, PA, a Kenworth semi-truck driven by 25-year-old Varinder Singh of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and a 2nd Kenworth semi-truck driven by 68-year-old Harold Dawson of Garden City, ID.
Huss and Singh were taken to Monticello Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Dawson was taken to North Memorial Health Hospital in Robbinsdale with non-life-threatening injuries. Saed was not hurt in the crash.
READ MORE FROM AUTHOR PAUL HABSTRITT:
- Rocori Dance Team Has Strong Family Ties
- Display Lights Up Holidays In Cold Spring
- Making Connections Name Of The Game For St. John's Prep
- A Novel Idea Develops Into Passion For Retired Teacher
- New Sartell Community Ed Director Brings Diverse Skill Set To Job
- 2024 Opening Still The Goal For New Children's Museum
- Sartell Dance Showcase Packs Them In
Minnesota Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters
The 25 Best Movies Starring Minnesotans