10 Things All Minnesotans Know to be True
There are some things that all Minnesotans are born knowing. Here are a few of them!
1. The fish house and deer stands are sacred places.
2. Hell hath no fury like a hockey mom in a GMC Yukon (that is running late!) - We have all been tailgated by one before.
3. Green Bean Casserole is the only "casserole" allowed. Everything else is hot dish.
4. The first big snowfall of the year makes everyone forget how to drive. Everyone.
5. "Minnesota Nice" is an image that needs to be upheld, even when we are out of state.
6. The Mall of America is always crowded and full of tourists.
7. People not from Minnesota will ask you to say "bag" and then laugh.
8. 50 degrees in March is very different from 50 degrees in October.
9. Learning how to ice skate comes directly after learning how to walk.
10. The Vikings played "Duck, Duck, Gray Duck" in the end zone, not "Duck, Duck, Goose".
What did I miss? Leave it in the comments below!