10 Haunted Places in MN On My Bucket List To Tour
I’m a freak when it comes to wanting to hear about the paranormal. I’m not sure if I’m a believer or not. I just love hearing ghost stories and I have the most fun touring places that are allegedly haunted. I'm begging Mother Nature to bring us some nice weather so it'll be easier to tour some of these creepy places! Here are ten of Minnesota’s most haunted locations on my bucket list to tour!
1. Palmer House in Sauk Centre
2. Calument Historic Hotel in Pipestone
3. Old Jail Bed and Breakfast in Taylors Falls
4. First Avenue in Minneapolis
5. Pioneer Place On Fifth in St. Cloud
6. Fitzgerald Theater in Minneapolis
7. Glensheen Mansion in Duluth
8. Thayer’s Bed and Breakfast in Annandale
9. The Kahler Hotel in Rochester
10. Forepaugh’s Restaurant in St. Paul
Have you ever experienced anything paranormal at any of these locations? Are there any creepy and haunted locations that aren't on my list you think I should tour? Comment your answer below!