10 Celebrities You’re Most Likely To Encounter In Minnesota
News blew up when Candice Cameron-Bure was spotted at a local ice cream shop in Osakis, Minnesota last week. She was in town because her son was graduating from school in Alexandria. It's a local connection most of us didn't know existed. So, what other celebs are connected to our area? Here are 10 celebrities you're most likely to encounter in our great state.
1. Louie Anderson: He was born and raised in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Even though he lives in Las Vegas now, he still frequents the area often.
2. Jessica Lange: She's from Cloquet, Minnesota and graduated from Cloquet High School before attending the University of Minnesota. She still has many local ties.
3. Kristi Yamaguchi: She has a cabin on Gull Lake
4. Janelle Pierzina: She's a well-known contestant from CBS's Big Brother, appearing on several seasons. She's currently a real estate agent in Edina.
5. Carrie Underwood: She was spotted at a youth hockey game in Edina a few years ago. She has friends with ties to the area and was in Edina watching the game with them.
6. Eric & Jessie James Decker: He's a professional athlete from Cold Spring, Minnesota and she's a famous country star married to him. His parents still live in the area.
7. Bill Murray: He's part owner of the Saint Paul Saints.
8. Alex Rodriguez: He's part owner of the Minnesota Timberwolves and was recently in a relationship with Jennifer Lopez until their public breakup in 2021.
9. Guy Fieri: He owns the Chicken Guy restaurant in Mall of America. He's also sampled several Minnesota restaurants on his famous TV show.
10. Jenny McCarthy: she's got ties to Minnesota because her husband Donnie Wahlberg owns several Wahlburgers restaurants in Minnesota.
What other celebrity encounters have you had in Minnesota? Tell us in the comments below.