Worst Day Jobs Held By Famous Actors Before They Were Famous
It wasn’t always that ever so glorious life for the following actors, in fact; fame and fortune came with a struggle.When we think of famous actors we often think of the great lives they live, all that money, travel, mansions the list goes on but a lot of that came with paying their dues.
Just to give you an idea of what I’m talking about check out what they were doing as they worked their way to the top:
- Warren Beatty – Was a rat catcher (too funny)
- Johnny Depp – a KISS tribute band member (can’t imagine that was all bad)
- Kristen Bell – A frozen yogurt server (top that off with some M&M’s would ya)
- Hugh Jackman – A party clown (okay who wants an animal balloon?)
- Matthew McConaughey – A chicken coop cleaner (nasty)
- Whoopi Goldberg – A morgue make-up artist (dead end job)
- Megan Fox – A banana mascot (not sure if it was a green banana or yellow one)
- Sylvester Stallone – A lion cage cleaner (need a pretty big shovel)
- Amy Adams – A Hooters girl (there ya go)
- Jennifer Hudson – Flipped burgers (well done please)
No doubt they payed their dues before hitting the big time, what sacrifices have you made to get where you are today?