Wigs For Women Benefit This Saturday At River’s Edge
The 4th Annual Wigs For Women Benefit, is going to be this Saturday night, from 6 to 10 pm, at the River's Edge Convention Center in Saint Cloud. The mission of Wigs For Women is to enhance the dignity, self-esteem and well being of people experiencing hair loss due to cancer.
ACTIVITIES AT THE EVENT
- Take a trip to the photo fun booth, with fun props and wigs for great silly pictures.
- Raffle Items
- Gift Baskets
- Delicious food and desserts
- Live entertainment
WFW is always looking for volunteers and appreciates your interest, time and talents. If you're wondering what you can do to help WFW, here is a list of helpful volunteer activities:
- Follow Wigs For Women on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to keep up with updates, meeting information and event information.
- Attend a monthly meeting to learn more on getting involved with the WFW program.
- Would you like to help out at the annual benefit? Greeters, raffle basket organizers, game hosts and ticket takers are all needed.
- If you are great with computers, and have computer skills, WFW is always looking for help managing the existing website, as well as designing promotional materials.
- Creative? WFW can always use your input!
FOR TICKETS AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
DO YOU HAVE A LOCAL 411?
If you know of event or happening in our community, please send us your detailed information, including flyers, pictures, and other pertinent information to email@example.com.