What Weird Junk Is Still In Your Jacket Pocket From Last Winter?
I decided that it was time to bring out my winter coat this weekend because it was pretty cold outside. I quickly realized that my jacket is like a mini time capsule. I found a bunch of junk in my coat that clued me in to what was going on in my life one year ago.
- Grocery receipts--I realized that I started eating healthier about a year ago. It was neat to see what was on my grocery list as opposed to what I buy now.
- Cough drops--These babies serve as a reminder that winter is tough and sore throats are unavoidable.
- Two $1 bills--I have no idea why I left cash in my pocket, but I want to take this time to thank my past self for the neat little gift.
- Coborn's ham stamp card--Because, who doesn't opt for the ham stamp cards? Somehow, I never spend enough to get the free ham, which is why the card was still in my pocket. But, I can't remember the last time they did ham stamps so this is reallllly old.
- A pair of mittens--This is awesome because now I don't have to go and buy a new pair!
- A pair of gloves--Because mittens aren't enough when you live in Minnesota. They act more as a solid base underneath your gloves.
Am I the only person that forgets to clean out their jacket pockets every year? I can't be the only one. What weird junk did you find in your jacket pocket this year?