What Mother’s Day Gift Would MN Moms Trade For Taylor Swift Tickets?
If you're a mom you might have received some thoughtful gifts from your kids for Mother's Day yesterday. Maybe you got something simple like a handmade card, or something elaborate like flowers and a gift card to your favorite store or restaurant.
You probably thanked your kids and told them in it was the best gift ever and you wouldn't trade it for the world...but, we're testing our moms this morning. We want to trade you a pair of Taylor Swift tickets to her August 31st show at U.S. Bank Stadium for your Mother's Day gift?
What would you be willing to trade us to see one of the hottest concerts of the summer?
- Cassie from Clearwater said she'd be willing to trade us her $75 gift card to get her hair done.
- Lisa S. wanted to trade her homemade video her kids made her.
- Kris wanted to trade a handmade card she got from her stepson.
- Chelsea K. got a homemade memory box from her daughter she'd part with...but says her daughter is a huge Swift fan and she'd take her with if she won.
- Trisha got flowers from her three girls she'd willingly give up for tickets.
- Rhonda A. wants to trade us her getaway trip her family was planning for her.
Our winner was Chelsea K. with the homemade memory box! Hopefully her daughter will understand why she traded her Mother's Day gift! What would you be willing to trade us for tickets to Taylor Swift's 'Reputation World Tour'?