Warm Up With This Easy Crock Pot Recipe!
It is way too cold for me. I may have lived in this state my whole life but winters never seem to get easier. When the temps don't get above zero, my favorite way to warm up with with my go-to Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe!
- 1 bag of Tyson pre-cooked grilled chicken breast strips cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese (I like to use the reduced fat kind, but that's just me!)
- 3/4 Cup of ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup of Blue cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot hot sauce or Frank's Buffalo Sauce - this is all based on your spice tolerance level! Sauce this dip to taste!
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- Chips or celery for dipping!
Put everything into a crock pot and let it simmer throughout the day. It's that simple and a total crowd pleaser! Good luck staying warm!