FOLEY - A 70-year-old Foley man was pulled out of a burning house by his two nephews yesterday (Tuesday).

Brother of the Foley man Donald Januszewski says the man was rescued by his two nephews.

The nephews acted before firefighters arrived--crawling into the burning home on their hands and knees to find their uncle. The smoke was thick so it took the men several times of going in and out of the house to find their uncle.

The fire happened just before 5:00 p.m. at 121 Fourth Avenue South.

The 70-year-old man was taken to St. Cloud Hospital for smoke inhalation.