Top Holiday Movies and TV Specials For Families
I pretty much love all of them, and would have a hard time picking a favorite. But the website WhatToDoWithTheKids.com recently did a survey to find the top 10 family holiday movies and TV specials and here's what they came up with.
1. "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". The 1966 animated version. The Jim Carrey version made the list to, just not at number one.
2. "The Polar Express". I watch this one every year. Magical.
3. "It's a Wonderful Life". How can you not love Jimmy Stewart?
4. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". A classic for all ages.
5. "Elf". Just as funny every time I watch it!