Tips To Help You Survive The Winter [VIDEO]
Honestly I’m always looking for ways to make getting through winter easier, hopefully these tips will help you as well. A lot of things you can actually do yourself at minimal cost.
I can’t stand shoveling snow so this trick makes it much easier so I put cooking spray on my snow shovel and the snow slides right off.
Here’s some others that you might find handy:
- Ladies cut your knee – high stockings to make leggings for the toddler
- Make hand warmers by putting chloride ice-melt pellets in ziplock bags
- Put socks on your windshield wipers keeps them snow free
- Socks can also be used to keep your toilet seat warm
- You can get a big tray and line it with small stones, works great to keep floor clean from mud, wetness etc…
- You may know this one hit the reverse switch on your ceiling fan it will move the hot air around that’s just lingering at the top
- If your shoes are wet (boots too) you can stuff them with newspaper to absorb the moisture
- Floor mats under your tires help when your stuck (you can also try kitty liter)
- A great way to check tire threads, use a penny, if Lincoln’s head is visible time for new tires for the winter driving experience
- Use a hot water bottle or hair dryer to get those cold sheets warmed up
For additional tips check out the attached.
Winter Tips To help you get through [VIDEO]:
Subscribe to Mix 94.9 Today’s Best Mix on