Things You Should Never Post on Facebook
We talked in length about this on the Get Up & Go Show this morning. I'm amazed at the amount of "over sharing" people feel the need to do on social media. Your setting yourself up for disaster in some cases. Be safe and smart when it comes to what you post online.
1. Your driver's license or passport.
2. Travel plans. Someone could rob your place if they know you're out of town.
3. Anything that shows an account number, or your bank account info. **YES, people have done this!
4. A winning lottery ticket.
5. Complaints about your job or your boss.
6. Drunk photos of your friends. **and of yourself for that matter...not a good look.
7. Other people's big news. Save it for them to announce!
Read more at The Independent.