Things to Donate to the Humane Society That Aren’t Cash
Our friends at the Tri-County Humane Society in St. Cloud do a lot of good for our pets in the area, so it only feels right to give back! Here are some things you can donate to help make a difference!
- Target, Menards, Home Depot, Walmart or Mills Fleet Farm Gift Cards
- Stamps - the Forever or postcard type
- Coborns and Cashwise Pet Points and Labels for Learning - Fun fact: the labels don't expire, no matter what the date is printed on them!
- Dry cat, kitten, puppy and dog food - just make sure that a meat protein source is the first ingredient and try to avoid foods with lots of dye in them
- Shop the Store - By shopping for your pets needs at the Tri-County Humane Society's store, you are helping the animals that don't have homes!
- Concert or sports tickets, gift certificates to local businesses, hand made quilts and other items that can be used for fundraisers
- Donate your time- see a list of volunteer needs here!
- Foster Homes - Some animals need a special place to live that isn't a shelter. These animals could be pregnant, sick or orphaned.
There are plenty of things you can donate to the Humane Society that aren't cash, but cash works too! If you want to see a full list of the Tri-County Humane Society's needs, click here!