Things I Didn’t Do This Summer
It is officially the last week of summer. College is already back in session and classes for the kids starts next Tuesday. Where did summer go?! I had a few things that I wanted to get done this summer and never did.
- Take in the beautiful flowers at Munsinger Gardens
- Rollerblade more than 2 times
- Hit up Hempker Park and Zoo in Freeport
- Use the pool at my apartment complex at lease once. (Seriously I haven't set foot in it yet)
- Go to Disneyland in California for the Diamond Anniversary celebration. That didn't even close to happening.
- Go on a road trip with my roommate. We went to Walker for Moondance Jam, does that count?
- Buy a bike and start biking everywhere.
- Golf four different courses in the area. I only did one.
What was on your summer bucket list that you didn't accomplish? Leave me a comment below!