The Pope’s Top Ten Secrets To Happiness
Pope Francis is a cool dude. And he makes a lot of sense. In a recent interview, he revealed his top secrets to happiness:
1. Live and Let Live
2. Be generous and giving
3. Proceed calmly. He talked about a novel where a character says that as a kid, he was like a rushing river full of rocks. As an old man, he's like a slow-moving pool of water. The Pope thinks we should be like a pool.
4. Have a healthy sense of leisure.
5. Make Sunday a holiday. Spend it with your family.
6. Create dignified work for young people. Without opportunities, they get into trouble.
7. Respect nature.
8. Don't be negative.
9. Don't try to convert people. He says it's fine to inspire them by example, while respecting their beliefs. If you're talking to someone to persuade them, you're not communicating with them.
10. Work for peace.