The Annual Minneapolis Aquatennial Kicks Off Tomorrow
The Minneapolis Aquatennial celebration kicks off tomorrow in Minneapolis! This four day festival is a celebration of everything Minneapolis and Hennepin County. You'll be able to catch a parade, fireworks, food trucks and a whole lot more! There's no reason to be bored this weekend!
Wednesdays festivities include;
- The Minnesota Twins will take on the New York Yankees at Target Field at 12:10 p.m.
- Families can attend the pre-parade family night in Loring Park from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Twin Cities Orthopedics Torchlight 5K kicks off at 7:30 p.m. The route stretches from Hennepin Avenue, from the Basilica of St. Mary to the Mississippi Riverfront.
Thursday's festivities include;
- The Minnesota Made Market features locally made products from the 'Land of 10,000 Lakes,' from 4 p.m to 8 p.m. at JB Hudson Jewelers.
- The downtown farmers market goes from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Hennepin County Government Center South Plaza.
- The Candid Canies Film Festival gets underway at Target Field Station at 4 p.m.
Friday's festivities include;
- The Aquatennial Blood Drive goes from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at CBS Radio. T
- You can check out the Twin Cities River Rats Aquatennial Water Ski Show at the West Bank of the Mississippi River at 7 p.m.
- Catch the Minnesota Twins take on the Detroit Tigers at Target Field at 7:10 p.m.
Saturday's festivities include;
- Twin Cities Carifest is a Caribbean festival featuring Caribbean food, crafts, games, music and more. The event takes place at West River Road from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- If you're looking for something to do before the Aquatennial fireworks show, check out the pre-fireworks events. You can catch music and food from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at West River Parkway.
- The Minnesota Twins will take on the Detroit Tigers at Target Field at 6:10 p.m.
- Target Fireworks at West River Parkway near the Arch Stone Bridge kick off at 10 p.m.
You can check out the full events calendar by clicking the button below!