The 60’s Voted Most Fashionable Decade
I would have been a great hippie. Peace signs, go-go boots, beads. Bring it on. I completely agree with this survey that shows the 60’s as the most fashionable decade.
Women were asked which decade was the most fashionable. Here are the results:
1. 60’s – Along with above reasons, there were bell bottoms, mini skirts, bright colors and lots of flowers.
2. 20’s – Flapper clothes. Fun!
3. 50’s – People are still wearing them today. Leather jackets, cardigans and poodle skirts.
4. 2000’s – Not sure I agree with this one. Giant sunglasses, Ed Hardy and Skinny Jeans.
5. 40’s – Full skirts and wide leg pants.