The 5 Christmas Cookies All Minnesotans Make
It's December and I have been living off of chocolates from an Advent calendar and Christmas cookies. Here are a few you are most likely to find on cookie platters in the coming weeks!
1. The Classic Sugar Cookie - Often coated in a mountain of icing and caked with sprinkles. Most likely decorated by someones young grandchild.
2. Chocolate Chip - We are Minnesotans. We don't want to stray too far from the ordinary.
3. Pretzels Dipped in White Chocolate - Not exactly a cookie, but also not not a cookie. Plus you know people love them!
4. Chocolate Krinkles - AKA chocolate cookies dipped in powdered sugar. My personal favorite!
5. Spritz Cookies - These ones are little, so we can justify having multiple at a time. It's like hitting the jackpot if you find these in a decorative tin instead of sewing equipment!
What cookies do you have every year at this time? Share them in the comments!