A motor home was destroyed, and seven other vehicles were damaged, in an early morning fire. St. Cloud Fire Department Battalion Chief Leon Faust says the call came in just before 4:30 a.m. Tuesday morning at Grundman Motors at 3620 Roosevelt Road.
An improperly thrown away cigarette is likely the cause of a St. Cloud house fire on Sunday morning. Fire crews responded to the blaze at 1217 36th Avenue North at about 9:40 a.m. A woman in a wheelchair was helped out of the home.
Members of the St. Cloud Fire Department, Local 1712, along with the Muscular Dystrophy Association, will kick off the Firefighter's annual 'Fill the Boot' fundraiser to benefit children and adults affected by muscle disease throughout the St. Cloud metro.