After a devastating fire in 2014 the Roosevelt Education Center is rising from the ashes. The school was rebuilt following the model of the old Roosevelt school, with the gym being the only structure to survive the fire.
Madison Elementary School was evacuated this (Monday) afternoon after reports of a gas leak. St. Cloud Area School District 742 spokesperson Tami DeLand says the school was evacuated just after 4:30 p.m. as a precautionary measure after a report of a natural gas odor at the school.
Believe it or not, homework may not be doing our kids that much good, after all. If the following is true - I will not feel guilty anymore, about all the homework that I DID NOT DO back in my school days...
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to MIX 94.9 Insider Rewards
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://mix949.com using your original account information.