St. Cloud Area’s Top 5 Things To Do During This Rainy Week [LIST]
The weather outside is crummy and wet, but that shouldn't stop you from making the most out of this week. If you're looking for ideas right here in the St. Cloud area, here's some ideas!
- Go see a movie. Marcus Parkwood Cinema has the following awesome movies this week: Captain America: Civil War, The Boss, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, Keanu, Mother's Day, Ratchet & Clank, The Huntsman: Winter's War, The Jungle Book, Batman vs Superman, Zootopia.
- Take a painting class. Brother's Bar & Grill hosts 'Paint N Party' tonight from 6-8pm. Price includes a couple drinks, appetizer, painting instruction, and you get to take your painting home with you!
- Learn about central Minnesota history. Take an indoor tour of Stearns County History Museum. They have tour hours every day and take you through the history of Stearns County and surrounding areas. Once you've taken a tour you can wait for a sunny day and go see the places you learned about!
- Go see a theater performance. If you've never been to Paramount Theatre in St. Cloud then there's no better time to see everything nestled into this spectacular building. They don't just have performances, but also a visual arts center, art exhibitions and more.
- Plan a vacation for an upcoming weekend. Don't let the dreary, wet conditions outside stop you from being productive. Get together with your family and plan a getaway for an upcoming weekend. Minnesota has great campgrounds all over the state and a few that have elaborate water parks within. Plan an overnight at a water park hotel. Visit a few hiking spots and stay overnight at a bed & breakfast.
Hopefully this list helps lift your spirits and give you great inspiration to enjoy a wet and cold week of weather.